Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Bad boys for life...


The meanest men in my life. HaHa. The kids and I went to visit Noel at school one weekend. He took us to the mall in Denton, where we walked into a sports store. Boy, all the testosterone started flowing then. The kids played with the weights, footballs anything I would let them play with as long the manager didn't throw us out. Josh is trying to look hard and Sam looks like he's not sure what he's supposed to be doing. My boys love their cousin. They think he's tough and very very fun. I love you, Noel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i really was expectin my nude baby picture ha. That was a fun day. You're really good at this blog thing. i'm gonna tell raefe to check it out. He'll probably think you're a little bit crazy but hey it runs in the family. LUNAtic.

Anonymous said...

Although tough guys, tey are quite handsome they must get some of that from their aunt. ME!!!!!!