Sunday, June 10, 2007

My nephew, my pride

I made this card for Nick. He is involved in ROTC at his school. He will be going to bootcamp this summer. He is only 17 and will be joing the Army as soon as he can.


I hope he knows how proud I am. Nick is doing something for his future and whether he makes it or not, he tried.


People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them. ~G.B. Shaw, Mrs. Warren's Profession, 1893

We should all take a lesson from Nick.
Love you Sweetie...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oOOO, I love the card and the saying nice job.

We are Very proud of Nick! He will be in our prayers as are all the other troops.