Thursday, August 9, 2007

The talent doesn't stop here..

Everytime I see this picture it reminds me of myself. Scary, yeah, I agree. I remember being just like Josh in front of a camera. No one could get just a regular smile from me.

This picture was taken when we went camping May of 2006.

We also tried to get Sam to cross his eyes. Poor guy he can't do it yet. He thinks he's doing it.

I admit to having this talent. It's a good one when you're trying to make the kids laugh. Larry on the other hand can't do it. He says we're the abnormal ones. We're the freaks. Secretly I know he wishes he could. haha


Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons. ~Author Unknown

I will also admit to teaching the kids some if not most of their bad habits. Not eating right when Larry is out of town. Shhh, don't tell him but last night for dinner we had ice cream cake. There's milk in ice cream, right?! I've heard Sam tell the other drivers on the road to hurry up or get out of the way. Everyone knows how patient I am when it comes to driving. (wink-wink) I think those are my worst habits but I'm sure Larry could and would tell you more.

If boys marry women who are like their mothers, I feel sorry for my boys. heehee

No comments: