Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Time Flies

Well this summer is not what I expected it to be. It's had it ups and down. I am going to update this blog a little more frequently now but it may not be in order. Some of my pictures and memories are mixed up so as I find them I will post them.

Here is a fun picture of my "Hercules". Having Noel staying here was fun and very tiring. He has more energy than all my kids put together. The kids loved having him here. Sam is so aggressive now. He loves to jump, kick and punch Noel anytime he gets near him. He punches Noel on the chest as hard as he can. He tries to bully him. It's really funny to watch. As soon as Noel lays on the floor Sam tries all his wrestling moves on him. Josh liked going to the rec with Noel. They tried to play basketball like they were on the dream team. haha

Larry was astonished day after day as to how much Noel could eat. To bad Noel is not related to someone who owns a cattle farm. Beef..it's what's for dinner, and lunch, and snack and breakfast. The chick-fil-a cows do not like Noel. We're hoping he marries a woman who likes to cook.

Me, I liked playing Mom to him. He reminds me alot of his mama.

God blessed her when he gave her Noel.

No comments: