Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kindergarten Roundup


I tried to keep my eyes wide open as long as I could. But I blinked and Sam went from this itty bitty baby to a little boy who registered for kindergarten two weeks ago. Having him in preschool is fun because its only 2 times a week. The rest of the days I get to watch him play outside, make a mess out of his room and he likes to run errands with me. He keeps me company.
He's excited about going to Josh's school. He says he's a big boy now. He's very independant so he'll do just fine. It's me I'm worried about. I haven't had the house to myself in 17 years. What am I going to do? Start talking to the cats. Clean house...nah. My names not Martha Stewart. I could catch up on some reading. Something I enjoyed doing very much, pre-kids.
Come August, it will be a new chapter in mine and Sams life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute picture. Cherish the moments