Thursday, May 17, 2007

Teacher Appreciation


I made this frame for one of Sams teachers. The frog paper is from the Basic Grey collection, of course. The blue sheet is just a regular sheet of background paper. I got the wooden frame from Michaels. I had it sitting around in the closet for awhile. I used crystal effects to get the beads on. That stuff works good. The "little man" is a clear sticker. The verse in the middle says "I always thank God for you". I knew Ms. Paula had a baby boy and thought she would enjoy this. She sent me and Sam the sweetest thank you card. So I guess she liked it.
The frame on the right was made for Ms. Tiffany. I used the Stampin Up recollections designer paper. I used terrifically tacky tape to adhere the ribbon. Used mod podge to stick the paper on the frame, let it dry and then put another layer of mod podge on top. Easy peasy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so nice. Wow you are so talented. I bet they would even look better on MY wall.(hint hint)